Saturday, March 17, 2007

Me in Concert

I finally got a date for my senior guitar recital! Its May 20th. I'm playing works by Domenicone, Torroba, F. Sor, Bartok, Villa-Lobos and more. I've been practicing a ton ever since I got the date settled. They should allow us to play a recital every semester, I would practice way more. PurpleMangos and possibly Motivatedtea are going to be performing with me. And if you need more incentive to come, a reception/BBQ at the beach may follow.

Thanks to everyone for your support.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you find a renaissance piece?

Anonymous said...

That's not a "possibly" - my flight's already booked! Now you just have to figure out what we're going to play.

Also, how's your cello doing? I'm not going to try to take mine on the plane when you've already got one. I may take my bow, though. Should I bring a new set of strings, or are the ones you have in good shape?