Saturday, March 3, 2007

kids (not goats, or that movie with the guy with no legs)

I guess its been a while. Is it just me or do others feel like the only time you want to blog about anything you are no where near a computer? I tried writing my blog down on a piece of paper the other day, old school style, but then I lost the paper. And so it goes... I am a doomed blogger.


We got kicked off the school tennis courts today. Apparently you can only use them if you are on the school team. We were so confoundedly confused that we had to go out for ice cream. Well, that and the fact that we had a two for one coupon. And this is southern California so it we really just went out for frozen yogurt or "fro-yo" as the kids are calling it these days.


Speaking of kids, I took the writing proficiency exam today and came to the realization that I am at that in between stage, and I like it. I had to read an article about the fact that children these days are given too much homework and do not have enough time to play. I know, I was confused too. I was always under the impression that we were in an age of slackers and procrastinators, but maybe this was just my experience. And really, I don't know how much homework elementary children get these days because I am not one, nore do I have one of my own, or really care about the whole issue at all. I can't believe they gave that topic to a room full of college students who were all pissed off by the fact that they had to pay $20 to write this stupid pass or fail exam at 9am in order to graduate.


There, my ranting for the day is done, but I do not feel any better. This blogging thing really isn't all that therapeutic.


poppy

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not the blogging that's therapeutic. It's the sympathetic comments you get after you blog. :)

*hugs* Hope you have a wonderfully fabulously joyful and happy day tomorrow (possibly one with more "ice cream" in it, because ice cream is a good thing *grin*)

Poppy said...

Th day is starting out pretty good. I'm making blueberry cornmeal pancakes. yum!

Anonymous said...

Sounds good. I had a soft-boiled egg and toast. I'm still doing sick-people foods in the mornings.

Anonymous said...

where can i buy xanax online buy gador alprazolam - xanax overdose how many mg

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online 6 xanax overdose - xanax high forum

Anonymous said...

ativan pills generic ativan no prescription - ativan overdose management

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online no rx buy vicodin ambien online - ambien cr 6.25 mg tablet san

Anonymous said...

generic valium buy valium bangkok - buy roche valium online uk

Anonymous said...

diazepam 10 mg diazepam online in usa - diazepam 5mg street value

Anonymous said...

buy ativan online how many 1mg lorazepam - ativan 1 mg high

Anonymous said...

ativan cost symptoms of ativan addiction - is 6 mg of ativan too much

Anonymous said...

generic ativan interaction between ativan and alcohol - overdose by ativan

Anonymous said...

alprazolam mg xanax dosage before mri - xanax drug screen time

Anonymous said...

buy ativan online ativan drug interactions - ativan online prescription

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online diazepam drug indication - diazepam generic msj flashback

Anonymous said...

cheap alprazolam xanax withdrawal .125 - generic xanax from india

Anonymous said...

buy lorazepam online lorazepam prices - ativan 50mg

Anonymous said...

soma buy generic soma dosage - buy soma online cod fedex

Anonymous said...

order carisoprodol soma muscle relaxer erowid - how to buy soma online

Anonymous said...

ambien order online no prescription ambien and pregnancy risks - ambien cr vs ambien 10mg

Anonymous said...

soma without prescription soma drug wiki - how to buy somatropin injection

Anonymous said...

generic ambien ambien us pharmacy - gabapentin ambien drug interactions

Anonymous said...

cheap generic soma drug interactions soma hydrocodone - soma drug detection time

Anonymous said...

valium online overnight valium ingredients - valium generic trade name

Anonymous said...

zolpidem online ambien side effects erectile dysfunction - ambien long term use

Anonymous said...

valium medication valium max dosage - buy valium with mastercard online

Anonymous said...

buy valium online buy valium vicodin online - cost generic valium without insurance

Anonymous said...

can you buy valium online buy tramadol valium online - valium effects duration

Anonymous said...

valium antidepressant 10mg valium vs 1mg klonopin - valium 10mg uses